Sunday, March 27, 2011

Late Bloomer

Okay, there's really no excuse for my laziness. I have all these thoughts that race through my mind daily and I really should be documenting these things, but lately I just haven't felt like it.  I know I promise to do better every time I post, but it has yet to happen.  I don't know what's going on with me. In a couple of months I'll be relocating from my lovely condo to a "roommate situation". This is a necessary evil. As you all know I've been itching to leave this city. The plan is to save some money so that I can be out of here sometime soon. I've gotta go. I feel like I'm stuck. But, it dawned on me the other day that I've always been a late bloomer. I didn't get breasts until I was like 15 years old and I didn't get my period until I was damn near 16. Looking back, that was awesome. If only I had known then what I know now....... Anyway, I know I'm not where I want to be in life, but I kinda feel like it's coming, it's just going to happen later than I'd like, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment