Saturday, June 11, 2011

I Have A Crush

I have a crush on someone. I haven't had a crush in forever! When is the last time you had a crush on someone? It has to be a real, attainable person. I don't want to hear about your crush on Trey Songz or Bradley Cooper. I want to know when is the last time you sat around and daydreamed about some random dude.  I doubt anything will come of my crush. I am certainly not thinking of pursuing it at this point. I actually just like the feeling of having a crush. I like feeling all giddy for no damn reason when I talk to this person. It's charming.

1 comment:

  1. YAY to crushes! Although I don't cruch often, it makes life fun when they happen. I have a crush on my new boss. He is about 15 years older than me but single and VERY attractive. But, like you, before this i cant even remember the last time I had a crush . . . .

    ReplyDelete