Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Got Stood Up! Update:

So this morning I got four text messages back to back to back to back, all pertaining to yesterday. He would have me believe that he sent those messages yesterday and he's shocked that they just came through.  Okay, so if you sent four text messages that were constant updates on your location and I didn't respond, why not call me to see what's wrong?  Now I will openly admit I do have problems receiving text messages at times, but when that happens I don't receive them from anyone. I got all my other messages yesterday, so that was clearly not the problem. I think our boy is just full of shit. Oh well, I'm over it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    I stumbled across your blog from the page of someone I follow. Just wanted to say great blog...very entertaining.

    As for this guy. I usually am quick to identify a BS excuse but i can't really call this one. I mean, why would he go out of his way to invite you on a Weds afternoon just to stand you up? Maybe his phone or yours actually was on the fritz...or maybe i'm just naive lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly tried to give him the benefit of doubt, but considering I haven't really heard from him since it happened, I'm inclined to think he was lying. lol :)

    ReplyDelete