Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Reflections, or Something Like That.

Sooooooooooooo, what a year! Isn't that what everyone says?  I'm not going to sit here and recap every memorable event from this year.  There was some good, and some bad, and I'm pretty much ready to let it be.  I'm excited about the future, next year and beyond. I'm ready for a major change.  I have no fear or reservations or any of the usual shit I experience that leads me to talk myself out of doing something "crazy".  I didn't do much in 2010, I just kinda took whatever it gave me.  I'm not going to do that next year.  I have a goals list and come hail or high water I'm going to reach most of them.  When I sat down to write tonight I had plans of talking about how all of the men I love I can't be in a relationship with for one reason or another, but now is just not the time.  It doesn't feel right, but that's definitely something that's been on my mind.  I have a lot of male friends and my female friends are always wondering why I don't date any of them.  The best answer I can give is every time I think about possibly going there with one of them, I remember that I know all of their dirty little secrets, and they know mine. On the one hand that's a good thing, but on the other hand it gives both of us reasons to pause.  I'll speak on this later.  I hope 2011 is sweet to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment