Monday, September 26, 2011

Can I Be A Bitch?

Have you ever wanted to be mean to someone and you just couldn't do it?  I'm in that position right now. Believe it or not, it's just not in my nature to be mean to people, even when they deserve it. I've never had a bad break up or anything. And even if I'm beefing with someone, it's usually done in a very civilized manner.  I don't have many enemies (that I'm aware of) I'm not saying everyone likes me, but I don't get into nasty confrontations with people. I can usually get my point across without being all belligerent. I say what I have to say, listen to what they have to say, and then go on living my life. I'm sure this situation will play out like all of the others, but I have given some serious consideration to being a bitch. I'll let you know what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes being a bitch is freeing. Not because you are able to treat someone as they have treated you (or worse) but because after you do it, you may realize that it didnt make you feel any better. I'm like you in that I always want to be more confrontational and bitchy than I am ...especially to people who have hurt me. but I find that I have a better time living with myself when I stay true to my calm, pleasant nature.

    But nothing is wrong with giving bitchiness a try!

    ReplyDelete