Sunday, September 4, 2011

Internet Stalking is Underrated

So you know how everyone feels all crazy when they Facebook or Twitter stalk someone?  Stop it!  Don't feel bad about that shit. It's the internet and your privacy is very limited on the internet, especially social networking sites.  Facebook is super creepy these days on its own.  The face recognition when it comes to tagging pics is one of the many reasons I deactivated my account for a little while. Anyway, I'm going to focus on Twitter stalking, which served a great purpose for me recently. Sometimes people aren't very forthcoming with the truth, so you have to find creative ways of getting the answers you want since they won't just tell you. It starts with a hunch, then you have to just let your instincts carry you. If you're not familiar with Twitter, it's basically people sharing the random thoughts they would have kept to themselves before, with the people who follow them.  You also get to see the random thoughts from the people you follow, and the people they follow when they ReTweet them. Okay this crash course is taking too long. Let me just get to the point of this post. I needed some answers concerning a particular person, so I Twitter stalked him and his timeline was very, very revealing.  It gave me all the answers I needed. Answers he had the opportunity to give me, but chose not to. I actually had to stalk one of the people he follows as well, to really get the confirmation I needed it.  My friends didn't think it was a good idea, but I think it was a great idea and I accomplished what I needed to accomplish.  I now know what I need to know and no one got hurt in the process.  The bottom line is, no one knows when you're internet stalking them, so don't feel bad about it. Do what you've gotta do to get the answers you need to get. I'm 100% sure this will not be the last time I Twitter stalk someone.  You've all been warned.  I'm watching you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment