Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Doing Me, Day 21: Nearing The End

Can you believe it's already been 21 days???  I know I can't! However did I get here? Wherever will I go afterward?  I've been wondering a lot about where this blog will go after this cleanse is over.  I honestly don't know, but I do have some ideas floating around in my head. Once I figure everything out, I'll let it be known.  I've enjoyed these 21 days.  I've laughed and cried. Felt happy and sad. Experienced anger and calmness.  I've pretty much tapped into every raw emotion within me. (Yes, I know there are a couple of fragments above)  I wouldn't trade this experience for anything.  I've spent a lot of time with myself so I've had a lot of time to think. To plot.  Things are going to come together real soon and hopefully I'll have the drive and focus that's needed to see these things through.

No comments:

Post a Comment