Sunday, October 10, 2010

Welcome to Silly Single Gal

I’m new to this, not new to blogging, just new to blogging about the things that ail the single gal.  I’m seasoned enough to know that first post should be somewhat introductory. Honestly, there’s not a lot to tell.  I’m a twenty- something year old single gal trying to better understand why I’m single and hopefully get you to open up about your dating life as well.  This blog is not about pointing fingers.  It’s about understanding why I/we do some of the strange things I/we do in the name of love or in the name of finding love. I plan on posting at least once per week and hopefully these posts will encourage friendly dialogue. Feel free to comment anytime.  You can also reach me on Twitter @sillysinglegal or feel free to email me at silly.single.gal@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment